"Clutter is not just the stuff on the floor.
It's anything between you and the life you want to be living.”
Peter Walsh - Author of "Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat?"
Declutter 101 course
- Are you tired of beating yourself up because you just can’t seem to get rid of your “piles?”
- Are you worn out from listening to people complain about all of your “stuff?"
- Are you drained with the endless search for things that are somewhere in your home?
- Do you procrastinate endlessly about starting, become overwhelmed and then do nothing?
I know you have great intentions to get rid of our clutter, but when it comes time to do it, you procrastinate! The clutter causes anxiety, You don’t know where to start, and you get stuck!
This course will help you overcome your resistance to getting rid of your clutter. Since 2008, I have been using my Masters in Education to educate hundreds of students to help them discover the answer to the baffling question that clutterers everywhere are asking: "If I don't like living with all of this clutter, why can't I get rid of it?"
You will discover your answer to the cluttering tug-of-war question in this empowering 4-week course offered once a week on Zoom.
You will have actual “hands-on” decluttering time in your home, and an opportunity to get answers to organizing questions from me as we work together through the decluttering and organizing process!
The course will help you:
- Create a personal step-by-step plan to begin the decluttering/organizing process
- Prioritize your possessions and help you make decisions about what to "let go"
- Learn to recognize your cluttering triggers and behavior patterns
- Discover how to purge items quickly, how to donate beloved possessions, and how to maintain organization once the course is completed
And in order to prevent clutter relapse, weekly emails will be sent with a motivation booster to help you maintain momentum.
Email me or call today for more details and begin a life that is clutter-free allowing you to reach your dream of no more overwhelm, resistance or procrastination!